(English) Cookies Policy
WHAT IS A COOKIE
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient. The law says that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of the site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by independent services that appear on our pages.
HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES
All browsers allow the user to accept, decline or delete cookies. You can do this in the „preferences” or „options” on the browser you use on your computer or mobile device. In your browser’s help section will also find information on how to enable „private mode” or unlock certain cookies. However, disabling cookies may affect navigation on the site, preventing some services operate properly.
In the help section of your browser is more information on how to enable „private mode” or unlock certain cookies.
TYPES of COOKIES
In our website we may use two types of cookies :
- Permanent Cookies : Are stored in the browser in your equipment – computer, tablet or mobile phone – and are used whenever you do a new visit to our site. They allow you to offer a more personalized and user-friendly experience.
- Session Cookies : Are stored on your browser’s while you are browsing the site, and deleted when the session ends. The information that these cookies collect serves to analyze traffic patterns on the internet, which helps us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
The cookies can be :
- Necessary – They are essential to the functioning of the services offered in the sites and, in general they are active only during the session, allowing to identify the user;
- Analytics – Enable you to improve your site’s performance by analyzing how visitors use it. They may be active only during the user session or persistently;
- Functional – Save the preferences of the visitor in the use of the site and prevent you from having to reconfigure the site at each visit. They remain active during the session or persistently;
- Advertising – Collect information about the user’s browsing habits, to show you advertising tailored to your needs and interests and avoid showing the same ads too often. They are persistently active for a limited time.
- Third-party – Measures the use of third-party applications and the effectiveness of advertising served by these third parties, and can also be used to customize website applications with user data.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Through the cookies, we collect information about the visitor that is automatically saved in log files on our server. This information may include data on the browser used, the operating system access equipment, the site of origin of access, the date and time of access, the IP address, the Internet service provider used by the visitor and other information of this type.
Through the cookies, UriWave Lda. only analyzes anonymous data and statistical information. We use this information in order to properly display the contents and features of the site and to protect it from cyber attacks. The anonymous data from the log files and the personal data provided by the user are stored separately.
These are the cookies on our site and their purpose :
- _ga, _gac_UA-XXXXXXX-X, _gat_UA-XXXXXXX-X, _gid: Cookies set by Google Analytics, which allow UriWave Lda. to analyze user experience on the website.
Cookie Notice by dFactory
- cookie_notice_accepted : Stores the visitor’s choice of using cookies on the site.